Amy works with hospitals, physicians and community health providers to organize an effective strategic planning process.
Results Oriented Planning
Ms. MacNulty designed and managed a joint strategic planning process for a private non-profit health system and a state funded medical school. As part of a project team, she co-facilitated a ad-hoc Task Force that included members of the senior leadership team from both the health system and medical school.
As a result of the planning effort, a strategic plan was completed including recommendations to:
- develop a future model of healthcare delivery,
- build the workforce of the future, design an ideal learning environment,
- translate discovery into practice,
- be a high performance/high reliability organization, and
- have an significant impact in the world.